Wat is er nieuw

Artist looking to make a film about aquarium keepers!

jojok

New member
Lid geworden
2 oktober 2026
Berichten
2
Leeftijd
25
Hello, apologies for writing in English on a Dutch-speaking forum, I am searching for at-home aquarium enthusiasts in The Netherlands and I thought this was the best place to find such people.

I am an artist working with examining the relationships between humans and other species. I am currently working on a film project in which I am fascinated by aquariums and the people that take care of them. I would like to film and photograph cleaning processes of aquarium tanks and understand the passion that goes into keeping such aquatic environments, and caring for the species in them. I am looking for especially large tanks, or especially decorated ones, interesting fish species and somebody who is enthusiastic and would like to talk to me about what it means to keep an aquarium. The film would change according to the encounters I have, and would not have any hidden meaning other than understanding the nuanced relationships between humans and nature.

If you think this sounds like an interesting opportunity and would like to be a part of my artwork, you can send me an email at:
jojo.knowles.work@gmail.com

And I will contact you.
Thank you very much!

All my best,
Jojo

Diver.jpg

Fish3.jpg
 
I send u a mail. Im also a dutch artist who works with the same researchquestion/theme. And i also keep a lot of fish and other animals.
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Terug
    Bovenaan